Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Cardigan: Marshalls; Tank: Banana Republic; Capris: Kohls; Shoes: Target
Today is my first time to join in with The Pleated Poppy, where every Wednesday, Lindsey hosts What I wore Wednesday.  Also, I am linking up to No Model Lady - All Dressed Up.  I am going to share with you a few of the outfits I wore on my trip to see my family last week.  I am a newbie blogger, so if you like what you see so far, follow me! There is more good stuff to come!  Tomorrow I am going to link up with Sydney for Awkward and Awesome Thursday.  See you then!

Cardigan: Target; Tank: Target; Capris: Kohls; Shoes: Target
Shirt: Target; Jeans: NY & Co
Cardigan: Marshalls; Tank: Target

11 comments:

  1. You know I love the outfit in the top picture! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WIWW, and blogging! I love Awkward and Awesome Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to the WIWW scene as well...but you are definitely better dressed than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! so fun that you have a picture from several (maybe all?) of your vacation days! i'm following YOU now! :)

    Leslie @ ohlittlemookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower of yours, and I must say, I love your style! Light blue is such a pretty color on you!! Looking forward to coming back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on the Pleated Poppy, I love your first look, it really goes well together.
    www.shannonolson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. When you get the chance please follow me back.. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! New follower from the Fab Friends hop. Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog too :)
    Trisha
    www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH-dorable outfits! I love WIWW- haven't tried it yet, but who knows...maybe this is the week to start :-)

    BTW~
    *Cute Blog*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...