Friday, July 18, 2014

Fun Stuff Friday!


Hello and happy Friday to you! I am super glad it's the weekend (of course)!

Does anyone have a fun activity or trip that you're getting ready for?

Our weekend weather should be sunny skies with temps in the 70s, so my husband and I plan to be outdoors! We're taking a hike and exploring a new trail system close by. We'd also like to go for a bike ride, but that probably depends on the distance of our hike! Reading a good book down by the beach is just about one of the most relaxing things to do, so I'd love to squeeze that in, too. I wouldn't complain, either, if I happened to have a lazy nap, letting the sound of the waves lull me to sleep!

Here are a few fun Friday things, that I am totally loving!


Ampersand art (handmade by me)


Colorful cacti


https://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/BAGS/totes/PRDOVR~53228/53228.jsp?color_name=english-saddle
Madewell Transport Tote
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...