Monday, May 2, 2011

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'...

Image: Matt Banks / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Yikes!  It's the wee hours of the morning here in Texas, but I'm so
excited I can't go to sleep yet!  Remember the AWESOME boots my sister
gave me and I said they were going to be walking somewhere?  Well, I
just finished packing and they are going to be the foundation for my
outfits while in London and Paris!!!  This will be my first trip to
London, so we definitely plan to hit all the touristy spots.
Hopefully the city will have calmed down from the celebrations of the
Royal Wedding! 
We'll be traveling with another couple, who are close
friends of ours, which totally makes the trip all the more fun!
They've never been to Paris, so Chris and I are excited to show them
the places we fell in love with in Paris (the Eiffel Tower at night is
amazing!).  We decided on a last minute change of plans yesterday, and
are now going to spend a day in Versailles.  I'll definitely share
outfit pictures and photos of the places we visit.  For now, though,
it's time to hit the hay!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank for stopping by!! the Eiffel Tower at night is amazing!!! I went in high school and I cannot wait to go back, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time! i LOVED paris and versailles is absolutely gorgeous! def worth the trip. be sure to stop by the notre dame, the musee d'orsay as well! stopping by from mingle mondays! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couples trip to Paris...so fun! I dream of doing that someday. Stopping by from Mingle Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog!:) That photo is gorgeous! I want to go there!

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...