Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stacy's Love-It List for May 31

Piperlime

I am in search of a great jean jacket, like the one in the picture above. A jean jacket can look great with almost any outfit and wears well because it doesn’t wrinkle easily. It might be difficult to find at the start of summer, but I’ve accepted my mission and won’t quit until I’ve succeeded!


BCBG

This white dress is so very cute! It is definitely a comfortable classic that can be dressed up or worn more casually, depending on the jewelry you choose and the occasion.


White House, Black Market
I absolutely love this skirt! I know horizontal stripes aren’t always easy to wear, but this just seems so versatile – a sophisticated and charming piece that is sure to get compliments.


DSW
I’m a huge fan of wedges and these look completely comfortable! I’m on the shorter side, so I definitely love wearing a heel, especially in tan, to make my legs look longer.



Ebay
This is my most recent purchase and I’m so excited for it to be delivered. I found more expensive versions of this – mostly initial disc necklaces – but thought that this was such a great find! I’m really into gold necklaces lately and I think I’ll be able to wear this quite frequently.


Fossil Finds
I don’t have any plans to buy anything from this Fossil Finds website, but really love some of the unique vintage items that they have here. Some of them could make really great gifts!

Have you discovered any great finds lately?
Linked up to Giggles, Glitz, and Glam.
and...Yes, Teacher! Tickle Me Tuesdays
mommahenscoop

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me over! You seem to be a fun gal! Do you happen to have the recipe for the yummy strawberry desert??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the striped skirt! I can't wear stripes like that you see I have big butt syndrome ;)

    I am following you via Take Three Tuesday Blog Hop. Please come visit if you get the time.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds!! I especially love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dress looks so summery! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the white dress. I just returned a white dress today though because, for me, I just don't think it's practical! I thought I would be too afraid of spilling stuff on it to wear it so I returned it to the store!x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...