Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Little Black Dresses


Pretending I can play Chris' uke!




I love wearing both of these little black dresses!  The first one is from Old Navy and it's definitely more casual, which is why I normally wear it with flat sandals (Target).  I'm never really sure how or what to accessorize with when the dress is pretty much the outfit, though, so I paired it with turquoise earrings (World Market) and a turquoise bracelet (purchased in Mexico), for a fun pop of color.

The second one is an AB Studio dress.  It's great for warmer or cooler weather, because I can wear it with or without a cardigan.  The shoes (Etienne Aigner) are more dressy, but the chunkier heel makes them comfortable to wear all day long.

So, depending on if it's a play or a work day, I have two fun options to choose from!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with an LBD. Come see a rosette and a Shabby Apple inspired dress.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...