Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Casual Comfort

Happy Wednesday!  My last few WIWW posts have been more dressy, so I decided to go the comfortable and casual route.  No skirts or dresses for me today!  The heels are the most dressy thing I wore (I promise!), but I love them for the color contrast to the rest of the outfit.  Plus, they really are comfortable!


Top, Banana Republic; Levi's jeans, Ross; Heels, Target
These capris are great, but so far I've had a hard time finding shoes to match their color.  This is the first time I paired them with the tennis shoes.  They're not my first choice, but I think they worked for this outfit.  Any suggestions?

Everything but the shoes are Target.  The shoes are Keds (that my husband found at Kohl's, for $8!).






The necklace I'm wearing is reversible - one side reads Live the Life you Love & the other, Love the Life you Live.  I thought it was super cute!

Top & camisole, NY&Co.; Shorts, Kohls; Flip flops, Charming Charlies; watch, Fossil
 pleated poppy





4 comments:

  1. I love your striped top!!!! Can I have it when you come visit? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so cute and classic. I'd probably wear wedges or sandals with the capris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea, Linda - I do have a pair of wedges, but it seems like I always wear them! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your casual looks...and those brown heels rock! New follower by way of ftlob. Would love to have you show your style over at my blog sometime: http://astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com/2011/12/invitation.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...