Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Bright & Relaxed


What clothing comes to mind when you think about summer? I think of
light fabrics, bright colors, shorts and sandals, so for today's WIWW,
I tried to highlight a little of each...

Outfit 1 - Fushia short sleeve, cowl neck sweater (Converse at Target)
with black dressy capris (New York & Company) and black wedge sandals
(Aerosoles)

Outfit 2 - White eyelet tie top (Mossimo at Target) with hot pink
skirt (Old Navy)

Outfit 3 - Getting ready to start the weekend! Beach Days t-shirt
(Target), Apt. 9 shorts (Kohl's) and turquoise earrings (World Market)

Do you find that joining in with What I Wore Wednesday encourages you to dress more adventurously? Try new styles, wear more colors? I think that it does for me! Stop over at the Pleated Poppy for more looks!


the pleated poppy blog
Momma Go Round

12 comments:

  1. Looks adorable! Nice and cool, love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink cowl neck top if my fave. Oh and I wish I could wear shorter shorts. So cute on you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and summery! :) I'm still waiting for some warmth around here... it happened for a week, and then it went back to chilly spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all 3 of your outfits! Those wedges are comfy right? I love mine. The shorts are great. I have been looking for some new ones. I will have to look at Kohls. Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there,
    so glad you found my blog... i am your newest follower!
    ;)
    Love your outfit... especially those kohls shorts.. so simple yet so classic!

    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pink. Great photos too...i'm still getting comfortable with having a photo taken of just me :) You're a natural.
    jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are so fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girl after a pink happy heart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! Also totally diggin' the last outfit, comfy cutie :)
    jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need that pink skirt!! You are our guest host at our Mingle With Us Blog Hop. Come over and follow the rest of the hosts. I'm so glad you found me so I could follow you!! I love your blog:)

    Kara
    http://happy-go-lucky-harvey.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the Bright & Relaxed looks! I LOVE the white top/pink skirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...