Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Summer Days











I know, I know - it's What I Wore Wednesday, so why do I have a
picture of my husband posted? Well, besides the fact that he's super
cute, I wanted to give credit to my photographer. I like what he's
wearing, too, so that works with WIWW, right?

My outfits for today are definitely two different looks. Tne first is
completely casual - (perfect for relaxing on a porch swing!) - and the
other, a tie-dyed dress that welcomes summer days with it's airy
wearability.

Outftit #1: Striped top & Levi's jean capris - Kohls; tan wedge shoes - Target

Outfit #2: Dress - shop in Mexico (Cancun & Playa del Carmen) - XBaal.com

I can't wait to see what you're wearing! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. haha, totally work!
    I love the striped top! really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green top. It is a great color for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! Love the scenery in your pictures... everything is so green! (not so much here in my part of TX!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty. You look adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Mingle Monday! Loving your blog...I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read more from you :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a porch rocker!! Seriously though, how cute is that striped top. Love it. Both outfits are great and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that striped top just screams summer to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shirt...the green looks great with you blond hair!
    Love your blog..hope you stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green top is my favorite! I love stripes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacy! Thanks for the comments on my blog :) I love your porch swing and that summer outfit so idyllic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...